Sunday, April 7, 2013

One Grandpa plus Two Grandmas Equals FUN!

A few weeks ago we were blessed with a short weekend visit by my parents and my grandma on my dad's side.  We had such a great time with them.  M stayed up until 11:00 (or something like that) the first night entertaining them and us.  My parents arrived just as the last people from lifegroup left so M was still up.  He was thrilled and wound up.  I am glad they got to have special time with him without T so it ended up working out well. 


Look at how long my arms are!  Look at how long my legs are!  (Stated MANY times a day at our house)

"I am a real construction man and I am a real farmer and I drive a real bus..."  M was telling story after story.

M explained each of the Resurrection Eggs to Grandma Kathy and Great Grandma.

So sweet!

M: I promise we were having fun.  Isn't my grandma pretty?

Yahoo Grandpa Daryl!

Aww, they are so cute.

Don't run into the snowman... (and they did)

I am a big man and I wear Grandpa Daryl's belt.

T:  I know she is special, but I really want my mommy. (and that is a GREAT thing)

M: I can read this book all.by.myself.

Look at how long my arms are...again!

"OK, Everyone, show me your arms."

Ready for church.  Two beautiful ladies!

No comments: