Sunday, April 28, 2013

The cupboard emptier!

While I am working in the kitchen I often unlatch the door to the plastic cupboard.  When M came home we actually moved all the plastic to these lower shelves so he could empty them with ease.  Now the containers are just thrown in because we know that our emptier will undo all that we have done.  On the day of these photos she got a little help from big brother. 
 

 I can't believe she wants me to empty this... my pleasure mom!


M: Hey T, need any help (don't you know pants are overrated)

M: I can get those way in the back for you T.  T: Um, M you are squishing me here!

M: OK, T you think you can get anymore out of the top shelf, go for it!

100% success!

T: Hey this looks like a good place to sit!

T: Mom, this is my camera smile OK, quit making those funny sounds.

T: Cheese!

T: Sometimes I just need to get away from everyone and hang out on a shelf.

T: I feel so refreshed!

No comments: