Thursday, April 4, 2013

Winter cuteness

Yes, I did just title a blog post "winter cuteness" and publish it in April.  Well, we still have snow in our yard folks so "winter cuteness" it is :)  Luckily, T has decided that she likes snow and sledding so we had reasons to enjoy it.  

T: I decided maybe I will keep a bow in my hair longer than a second.  Yes, I was sick in this photo... sick, but cute!

T: Let go Mommy I have places to go!

M: I am a Roman Soldier, out of my way! 
 Oh wow, our lives are so wrapped up in the Passion story right now that M is forever turning things into whips and pretending he is different parts of the Passion story.  I guess it is typical of little boys, however most play guns and robbers and not whips/spears and Roman soldiers.  M has a Holy Week movie and Resurrection eggs, and lots of Resurrection books and well, he likes to play all the parts.  Don't even get me started on the "crown of thorns."  He can tell you all about it.

T: I love riding on M.  M: I am really strong!  Mommy:  Wow that is a lot of dots!

T: I just can't reach!

T: Thanks for the help M!  M:  I am great at sharing!

13 months old!!!!!!!!!!  This is the only photo where is wasn't squirming!  Still had a cold/breathing through her mouth.

Don't be fooled by the faces.  They both love sledding.  T squeals with delight when she sees the snowsuit.

M: Daddy, I don't this this was supposed to happen!

No comments: