Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cuteness Warning!

Here is a collection of pretty current photos of the kiddos.  Your computer may go into cuteness overload.  I am pretty smitten with these two! 



T: Mommy said she may try this look soon on walks.  I can keep my tummy nice and cool and my head nice and warm.

T: Thought you might like a picture of my technique.

M &L: Sometimes it is hard to find the perfect book.
The above photo is another example of what happens when L and M are left alone.  We were in the next room, but they decided to empty 100's of books off the shelf.  The clean-up was a group effort as we needed to sort out board books from paper books to protect the paper books from our paper eater!

You all can't get enough of my camera smile, can you?  (Her shirt says "Daddy's little deer."  I bought it before we traveled and didn't know that Brandon would call T dear all the time.  Such a sweet shirt!)

T: Faster M, I have places to go.  M: Be patient T, you weigh a lot and I am going as fast as I can.

T: So this new hairbrush I found feels a little strange.

T: I found M's hat and put it on.  I think I can wear hats pretty well.

T: This is from when I was working on my first rap.

T: My mommy is so much fun.

We like each other a lot.  (I love seeing our eye contact in this photo.)

T: Just a minute, I am on an important call.

T: OK, I can smile now.

T: I think I should call grandma.

T: Hey how come this phone isn't actually working?

No comments: