Friday, May 3, 2013

Outside... FINALLY!!!!!!

This spring has felt much more like an extended winter than actual spring.  We have had so much rain and the forecast seems to say it will continue. When it isn't raining we try to do our best to get OUTSIDE.  We go for walks, ride bike, go to parks etc.  It feels so refreshing and life giving for all of us!  Come on Summer, we are eager to meet you!



I can pedal all by myself.  Like my outfit?

Wahoooo taking this baby off road!  It is hard work.

M: Aww, isn't she adorable watching big brother?  T: M, come let me out I can't figure out how to go through the glass.

I love being outside!!!

Out of my way!

I can go REALLY fast!

Yes, the mittens are off, now I can grab thing much more easily.

T's first time on the slide!

OK Daddy, lets do this all day!

So, my hands are really cold here and I have really cool rain boots on.

Hey guys, like my new silly face?! (check out 3 different polka dots styles in one outfit!)

M: I was just joking with T.  T: Um, can this thing go higher?

Weeeee

I look like a grown up on this swing.

Classic smile!

This way, follow me!

I need to take a little break this is hard work.

Pit stop.  Wonder what this big bowl of dirt is doing in my path?

This is the life!

No comments: