Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trouble and Tornado both start with T

Our sweet daughter can find herself a dangerous situation in a split second.  She can make a mess faster than a tornado.  We realized that our obsession with taking photos of her caught in the act might just be encouraging her to do more.  At any rate, these are quite hilarious. 




T: Feel like grilling tonight? (I was wiping M in the bathroom for less than a minute and she moved the chair across the room, stood on it, opened the drawer and pulled out a ladle and then a lighter.  The little chair in now in the basement!)
T: What?  Me?  I would never dig in the garbage.  That would be gross.

T: Then again, maybe I would.

T: I have a feeling after this they will keep the door closed, so I better make the most of it.

T: Daddy is taking pictures, maybe he wants me to get a little more.

T: Well yes, you have outsmarted me for now, but I will soon find a way to get them.

T: Every day is a new recycling treasure.

T: Yes, I am cute even while playing in the trash can.

T: I think there is more good stuff way in the bottom.

T: Just a little deeper.

T: Check out this HUGE snack bowl waiting for me.  I better taste it. 

T: Well, it sure doesn't taste like chocolate (I guess we all have to eat dirt sometime).

No comments: