Monday, June 10, 2013

Springtime Smiles

T: All I need is my horse!

T: Yes, I have the horse, now where did I put that hat?  M: I am going to be a Jockey when I grow up!

Home Run!

T: I just learned that sand doesn't taste as great as I thought it would.  Well, I will check again tomorrow and see if it tastes better.

Eating outside is great fun!

T: Joanna and Adrienne!  I am wild (and the time) for you!

M: I feel like a snack.  T: I feel like climbing.

T: Can you believe someone was throwing this almost empty chip bag away? There are still some good crumbs inside.

T: I LOVE dumplings!!!!  I can't stuff them in my face fast enough!

T; Yes, that is mango on my tray... but I NEED more dumplings.

And she hasn't even seen Wizard of Oz.

T: I am a good helper.

T; Everything looks strange... I like it.

T: Yay, M is copying me for a change!  M: Take my picture!
T: What? The rice cakes were begging to be dumped out!  Seriously!
T: Can you believe mommy left a snack bag on the floor for me?

Making music and pretending to eat, just like her big brother!

Empty baby food jar = favorite toy!

T: Is Vinegar as good as Almond Milk?
And at the end of a long day of dealing with grandparent Detox (including wetting his pants on the carpet on purpose "because it is cool" and squirting 4 fruit juice boxes all over the kitchen floor walls and china cabinet) M decided to run outside almost naked!
M: "Daddy, wait I want to go to church with you."  (Direct quote)

M:  "This is hilarious."  (hmmm not really then, but now, yep pretty much!)

No comments: