Sunday, August 25, 2013

Feeling "Fest"ive!


Ironically there is another festival in our town this weekend.  Yes, I am an entire festival behind in my blogging... but I am going to get there.  Hopefully I am not overwhelming you all with so many blog posts.  I have enough photos of a post each day until September. 

We had a great time at our town's biggest festival.  We love the two hour long parade, the food, the people, the music, the fancy cars, the helicopter, and of course the fireworks.  We woke T up for the fireworks (we viewed them from a park just one block from our house) and she loved them.  She went right back to sleep when we got home. Almost like a holiday we have special traditions with friends throughout the day. 

M: Wow, this is a big job being T security.  How does Mommy do it?  T: Hi people, I'm T.  Wave to me!
T: It is fun to sit with my girls! (Such a little lady.  She sat there most of the parade.)

M:  It is starting!  I am so excited and so nervous about the loud firetrucks!

T: I showed my friends a new way to wave!

M: The firetrucks are really loud.  Daddy and I hid in the woods.

... Doesn't she look grown up... sigh.

M: I had to get a closer look of that big man in a little car.

M: We got to see a real helicopter up close.  It was loud, but very exciting!

Fireworks!!!

T: G, did you see that?  Something amazing and colorful and loud was just up in the sky. 

T: Staying up late with friends watching pretty things in the sky is awesome.  Do people do this every night?  I have been missing so much!

No comments: