Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Monday Parkday


These photos are from a pit stop during a Monday bike trip.  It is so much fun to be able to experience the good parts of the morning with them through photos.  Sometimes they come home hungry, tired, and crabby, but the photos show me that they wore themselves out having fun.  I need to say again how grateful I am to Brandon for letting me have special "Shelly time" on Monday mornings.  Due to a minor softball injury Brandon has not gone biking in several weeks.  We ALL miss it.  Hopefully he will be back at it soon.  Actually, by the time this post publishes he might be back on the bike seat again!


T: Yum, an ice cream chair!  M: You are supposed to sit in it, not lick it.
T: Well, it tasted good to me.  M: I think I would rather just sit and take your word for it.

M and T: We are the world's best backseat drivers!

M and T: Look, we are British!

T: I love relaxing.  (Is it just me or does she look way too grown up in this photo?)

M: Kisses, get your nice and wet kisses here!

T: Peek-A-Boo!

M: What a beautiful fountain!  T: What a beautiful day for a swim!

No comments: