Saturday, August 24, 2013

National Night Out


We recently learned about "National Night Out" and we are so glad we did.  I guess that every county in the Country? has a option of having something like this.  OK, I could be so wrong... it is all hear say folks.  Basically, I know that my county had a National Night Out and we went and we loved it.  It is an opportunity for all those who protect and serve to meet the children of the area.  It is a time for kids to check out all the cool equipment and uniforms.  There are many prizes and games and token gifts and even free food, lots of free food.  We were very impressed.  The kids had a blast and we all learned something.  We were quite captivated by the meth remover squad.  I can't remember the fancy title.  Only one member of our family braved the bounce house. 

M: Look at me in that real firetruck!
T: Daddy, make sure you look at all this cool stuff!

T: Don't worry family, I will protect you with this shield. 

T: Nothing like a good bounce to end the day. 

No comments: