Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Friends, Fun Park!


A special and beautiful thing about the adoption world is meeting other families who "have been there" and who look like us!  Over a year ago I met Tammy and her sweet son with one on the way from Ch!na.  We were thrilled to learn we only lived a short drive apart from each other.  We have gotten to spend time with them a few times.  Brandon joined us for this trip to the park which was extra special. 

M: Keep rocking J, I think we can get this elephant to fly! 
T: Hey, this tunnel keeps shrinking every time I come to the park!

Aww, sweet family!

M: I am going to smile really well so Tammy will let me play with her camera.  T: M,  I am not sure how to scoot closer without falling off.

M: These big boys are great!  T: Um, not feeling the love here guys.  I guess I will have to hug myself.

M: These are fun friends!  T: OK, maybe this is too much love. 

M: Thanks for the "medium high" underdog mom!

M: Say Cheese and look at me!

M: I am good at balancing now that I am four.

T: This is hard work!

No comments: