Friday, August 23, 2013

The best way to eat a popsicle


The second child often gets special things a bit sooner than the first child.  I guess that is one perk of not being first born/home.  M just had his first popsicle earlier in the month and now it was T's turn.  Hers is an all fruit variety so maybe she has yet to experience the true "bomb pop" laden with artificial colors and corn syrup... oy... Anyway, she did end up eating it, but her method was quite unique.  She kept holding it upside down and then would complain that her hands were messy and demand that they be wiped... over and over again.  It was quite funny and quite messy.

Hey, this tastes pretty good, but my hand is getting wet. 
Where did all the sweet stuff go, and why does my hand keep feeling wetter?

Could someone help me out with a rag please?  NOW!

I really didn't need that stick thing anyway! This is the best way to eat a popsicle!

No comments: