Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blogging again!

Oh dear, it has been a long time since I did a photo blog... the last event I photo blogged about was LABOR DAY!  Yikes!  Our lives have been busy this fall which has given me much to blog about, but little time to blog about it.  We have had weekend and extended weekend guests 3 or the last 5 weekends.  We went to the City.  We helped with a huge adoption fundraiser.  We have done many special things with friends and even celebrated a long awaited birth.  We had much to be thankful for.  Hopefully over the next many days I will be able to get a post up each day.  That is my goal anyway.  The first post I am planning will be about T being home for 9 months so it won't have photos, but almost 120 photos have been added to blogger so they are coming soon! 

No comments: