Monday, October 28, 2013

The warm days long ago...


Do you all remember summer?  Take a moment and think about that lovely feeling of being hot.  The feel of a bit of sweat on your brow.  The feel of sticky skin and relaxed muscles. The water out of the hose feeling refreshing and not freezing. Sigh...  A nice benefit of delayed blogging is being able to relive warm summer days through photos.

These photos were taken during a warm spell that happened this September.  I got a Dora sprinkler on super clearance and was not even sure we would have a chance to use it until next summer, but the weather was very warm so we gave it a try.  M was hesitant at first and needed me to hold his hand, but he soon started to enjoy it.  Then his buddies came over and they all embraced it.  Of course the following day with T got a chance to test it out she was filled with squeals of delight! 

M: So, the Dora thing just spins around and squirts water and then I just run right through it.

M:  Hahaha  We are really wet!!!

M: I wonder if I can pick up Dora. 

T: Being wet is so much fun!

M: Yes, I can pick her up.  Maybe I can fight a fire with her.

M: Look what else I can pretend to do.  (Proof that he is a typical 4 year old boy)

No comments: