Sunday, November 10, 2013

1 Dinosaur and 1 Bee!!


Nothing like already cute kids in super cute costumes to make your day :)  A couple of years ago I wrote THIS POST about Trick or Treating and our family.  The same is still true.  Crazy to see how much M has grown in the last two years.  Our community still holds trick or treating before Halloween so these photos were actually taken on October 26th.

We all had a great time in the neighborhood.  It was so much fun to see the kids glee as we went from house to house.  M wanted to keep going and keep getting more candy.  T was getting tired out in the end, but she had a great time.  She tried to give her candy from the previous house to the people at the next house.  While we were out we saw a couple without children on a walk.  I immediately thought back to our many years of handing out candy waiting to be parents.  Oh how our lives have changed.  In that moment my heart was filled with such deep joy and thankfulness. 

My happy little dinosaur!

My busy little bee (who spotted the suckers for the trick or treaters and NEEDED one!
The back of the bee costume.

Ready to collect candy.

M's awesome tail!

Beeing super cute :)

waiting for the door bell to ring!

Come on guys, I see a light on at that house!

T: I am coming M! 

M:  I was so excited about my candy you can't even see my face!

No comments: