Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Godmother and part of her crew



While I was growing up one of the biggest things I looked forward to was getting to see my super fun Godmother Brenda and her kids.  After many (OK, honestly over 10) years I finally got to see Brenda, two of her daughters and her two grand daughters a couple of weeks ago.  It was such a special time to see them.  It was my first time meeting the two little girls and her ten year old daughter as well.  We enjoyed snacks, a walk to the lake and playtime during their short visit.  I sure hope we will see each other again in the near future.  The kids were just starting to really hit it off when it was time to say good bye.  Kristin's kiddos are tall and you all know mine are on the shorter end of the chart, but I wanted to note that our big two are very close in age and our younger two are as well... like seriously days apart! These photos are a bit out of order! 

T and A enjoying peeking through the fence to watch a fisherman catch a BIG fish. 
G, K, and M down by the Lake! 

Checking out a big anchor!
My wonderful Godmother Brenda. 

Three beauties after a brisk walk!  Brenda and Kristin and I.  Kristin and I are also very close in age.  So fun to reconnect with these lovely ladies! 

The best group photo I managed!
The best Kristin managed!  Hers is much better lol!  One day they will wonder why they were not looking at the camera!

No comments: