Friday, November 8, 2013

Pumpkins and Grandparents!


Brandon's parents came up a few weeks ago over Grandma Judy's fall break.  It was so much fun to spend a few days with them.  They arrived late on Friday night.  On Saturday we enjoyed a trip to the pumpkin farm and dinner at our favorite local spot.  Sunday was church day and hanging out inside most of the afternoon.  It was cold and wet.  We did manage a short walk in the neighborhood.  On Monday Brandon and Grandpa Tom went biking with the kids in the morning and hung the white board in the evening.  They left on Tuesday morning.  M says his highlight was hanging the whiteboard, though I am pretty sure we all loved the pumpkin farm!  All but one of the photos are from our time at the farm.  It was a chilly day, but by far the nicest of the weekend. 
M: Grandpa Tom's beard tickles me... and I love it!
T: Feeding goats is awesome.  When I run out of feed, I will try to hand out some gravel. 
M: Hurry mom, we have to get to the tractor ride quickly!

M: Yahoo a real tractor ride (wagon ride).  T: Why do I look like this, I was having a great time!

Aww

M found a keeper!

So did T!

M: I can't wait to ride on the wagon again.  T: I love pumpkins!

Super sweet photo op with kids that were not into it!

T: Next year we should bring home a bad boy like this one!

M: I wonder if I could work here.  Pulling wagons is a blast!

so sweet!

T: Hey, I want that tag thing, how come it is stuck on there?

M: My favorite part is putting in the money and turning the dial!  Another quarter please!?

and after much much much encouragement he did it!  M: I fed a real goat from my hand! 

No comments: