Monday, January 20, 2014

Embracing the snow


Last winter we spent way too much time (it felt like) indoors.  T couldn't walk and didn't like being cold.  T could not be left inside alone (of course).  It was dark when Brandon came home from work.  In the end there just wasn't much chance for M to play in the snow.  This winter we have all gotten a lot more outdoor time.  I wouldn't say that T LOVES the snow, but she tolerates it.  M has learned that he loves to shovel.  It is a great job for him and can regulate him faster than almost anything.  He also learned to sled without an adult.  We are so proud of him.  These photos are from several different times outdoors in December. 
M: Daddy doesn't have to worry because I keep his path to church nice and shoveled. 
M: I can pull up the sled all by myself.

Here they go!  Three in the sled!

M: OK Mom, we are ready.  T: Ready!

On their own.

T: Back Back!  M: I think she wants to go back to back.  (yes, she did, this way she could see me and wave all the way down the hill)

Ready to go again. 

JOY!

No comments: