Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My sweet "little mama" T


T is such a little mama!  It blows my mind how much she loves dolls.  Shortly after she came home we gave her a doll to play with.  She immediately knew how to hold a baby in her arms and love on it.  I find this remarkable seeing as though she was not around any other babies and was most likely not held much herself.  The mothering instinct is a real thing.  I loved playing with babies when I was young... and when I was considered too old to play with them as well. :)  It warms my heart to see T playing with dolls.  She got several babies for Christmas.  Each time she opened one she grinned from ear to ear and squealed with delight.  The last baby she opened was a special one.  The doll looks like her and came with matching clothes for T.  Last Sunday she wore her big girl clothes to church and we got some sweet photos of her with the baby afterwards.  Getting T to pose is a big challenge.  She was also pretty tired after church, but we knew we would be taking the dress off before nap and not putting it back on... so the pictures show a sweet and a bit weary little girl.   

I love my new "Baby T" doll!
Ummm, feeling a little tired here.

Hey Baby T, would you like to look at a book?  This is my favorite one.

You almost can't tell which one is me and which is my baby!

Yes puppy, we have room for you too! 

No comments: