Friday, January 17, 2014

The *first* snow


Back in November we had our first snow of the year.  This was the first time T could really walk and enjoy snow.  M wanted to do every winter activity in the first 10 minutes of snow enjoyment.  T was just trying to figure it all out.

M: Hello snow, I have missed you!
M: I wonder if there is enough for a snowman?

M: There might not be enough snow for a snowman.

T: Where did all of this come from?

T: I am not sure I like winter.

T: Hey, this stuff is cold!

M: There is plenty of snow for a snow angel!

T: Umm, I think I will pass on the angel thing.

M: Check out this cool snow path my bike is making.

M: I bet I can push this all the way to the wall.

M: Well, apparently it is getting a little stuck.  I guess it is time to bring the bikes inside after all.

No comments: