Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The perfect day for pumpkin carving!


We were a bit delayed in our pumpkin carving this year.  No, we didn't carve it in mid-January, but we were not on the ball in October. We attempted to carve after T was in bed, but she could sense our fun apparently and let us know she did not want to stay in her crib.  Down she came for some whole family fun.

This is the first of the fall/winter photo blog catch up.  I will be posting a new photo blog every day for a few weeks to get caught up on the family happenings, so check back often.

M: I was not expecting it to look like that in there... yuck.
M: This is really exciting Daddy!

M: Yes, that looks about right.  T: I have a carving tool too, in case you need me to take over!

M: I am looking at the camera mom!

M: I can't wait to blow it out!



M: Come on Dad, we need to light it.   
The above photo shows me we have come far with aggression already.  See that mark on my nose?  It is from a tow truck that was thrown at me.  For right now, we seem to be doing much better in the throwing area, and I am thankful!
M and T: Wow!
M: Yay, we did it!  Now, can I blow out these candles?

No comments: