Monday, February 3, 2014

Sweet moments with sweet kids


I feel like the theme of every photo blog recently is that it is COLD out and we are indoors!  Every single shot here is indoors.  Right now our outdoor play includes Vit D drops.  Haha! Not as fun as walks and park :)


T: I know "baby" really likes me!
T: I am 23 months old! 

M: Mommy said this was my first "selfie" but I do things myself all the time.

T: I love to draw!  Such a precious memory with T on he first gotcha day!
Books for M and a Baby for T! (T's gotcha day gifts)
M: I am all matching!

M: See, even my back pack matches!

M: We are prepared for a water emergency!

They both are on the phone!  We have a corded phone in our basement and they think it is two phones.  So funny!

M: My breathing apparatus is secure!  (yes, that is what he calls the butterfly net over his face)

T: You should have seen how cute I was 4 seconds before mommy snapped the photo.  (This is my effort to show T in years to come that I took just as many photos of her as M... she just really doesn't pose for them

T: Nobody messes with Sweet T!

M: I even love to read upside down!
T: I am sad and I need to be in the Ergo WITH my big dog.  (Brandon had to help me snap it with the wide load, but she was comforted it so, whatever works, right?)

No comments: