Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Behind the scenes

It has been a while... again. 

I still have photos from September to get on here friends.  I know I need to post them.  I have many posts about how things are going that I know need to get posted...

BUT I wait. 

I wait because the photo blogs provide a "highlight reel" that I sometimes am embarrassed to post.  Smiling faces, fun family times etc. I ask myself, is this really my family?

I wait because the "talking posts" are intense and raw and not very funny or silly.

I wait because I am spent by the end of the day and my creative juices are just gone...

But tonight...

I am going to try to caption a few blog posts that have been almost done for several months.  The captions might not be hilarious, but the photos are great.  They do capture highlights, but they capture moments of joy and moments of celebration and I am thankful for them. 

No comments: