Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Stay in the loop!

Now that I am off of Facebook (at least for a while), it is harder for me to let people know when a blog posts.  If you typically waited until I put a blog link on Facebook you will be out of luck... and probably not reading this blog post right now.  Ha!

Well... if you happen to be reading this post and want to be notified every time a post is up, you can enter your email address into the box on the left column and you will get a message each time I post on here.  I have posts ready for the next ten days... and by ready I mean of course that I have titles of the posts and random out of order pictures in them.

I guess I have a bit of work to do!

Happy reading!

*Update* I did a test on this option and signed up for it myself.  There is about a nine hour lag time from the time I make a post to the time the email is sent.  If that doesn't matter to you, that is fine.  If you want to see the posts right away, I guess it is better to get on the blog.

No comments: