Sunday, March 22, 2015

Two on the Bus: The Photo Edition


I wrote a post all about our Sweet T's first day of school HERE which means this photo blog will simply just be photos.  T continues to love school.  We learned to make smoothies for school mornings so she can fill up before school We are so very blessed!



Our big Three Year Old ready for her first day of Pre-School. 

"I want to be a princess."  T: What?  Why do you need to see my face?

M was pretty excited for her to come to school with him. Mommy needed to help keep the sign lower. 

OK, maybe they do look a little bit like twins (a comment we get)
T: The bus is here!  I have to go!  Note the forgotten backpack and the barely touched breakfast. 

T: Whoops, I slipped.  I am OK. 

T: I all ready to go!  

So sweet to see them on the bus together.  

Our first glimpse of them coming off the bus. 

My GLOWING big girl after her first day! 

Running up the driveway!  Check out M's big backpack.  It will last him a few years. 

T: My teacher gave me a Bible!!!  (See other post)

T: I love my Bible! 

T: This is how I feel about school!!!!  

No comments: