Friday, May 1, 2015

Are trees for climbing... or licking?


This series of pictures had laughing a lot.  At first I was just going to include one, but I could not resist the story the photos (and captions) tell!  I dare you not to smile!



M: This is the life...  up in a tree, watching the birds, checking out the wind... so relaxing!!!   T:  Um, what can I do up here anyway?  I can't really move around M... surely there is something fun to do up here.  

T: Hey, I have a super, duper, duper idea!  Let's lick the tree.  OK?  M: T, that would be gross.  I am not going to do it... but you can I guess!  

T: Yay, here I go.  I am licking this tasty tree!  M: Oh T. I can't believe you are actually doing  it.  Maybe climbing trees with you will be more fun than I thought! 

T: Yuck!  Yuck!  Yuck!  Why did I think it was a good idea to lick the tree?  M: I sure a glad I didn't lick the tree! 




No comments: