Saturday, May 9, 2015

China Adoption Reunion


A couple of weeks ago (longer when this actually posts) we had the joy and honor of traveling south just a bit to visit on of the families we traveled to China with.  We met them in GZ as they were adopting with our agency.  Our families really enjoyed time together in China and had many goose bump moments as we learned that we used to live just a few miles apart when  Brandon was in seminary, and their children went to a school that a friend of mine taught at, and we all love Jesus.  We had so many great laughs and conversations in China.  They came up here in the summer of 2013 for a visit and we decided it was time to finally see each other again.  It is amazing how the kids have grown up since we have seen them.  We had wonderful conversations and incredible food.  Our kids were loved on so much by their wonderful children.  M was in his glory getting to hold a violin and hold and strum a guitar.  We tried to take a couple of their big kids home with us, but they decided to stay at their home.  I am hoping it will be much less time between this visit and our next visit.  It was such a blessing for every family member!

Two sweet Chinese Princesses in January 2013!
And Two Sweet Chinese Princesses Now!!!!!

I think I can handle this M! 

M: Mom, I want one of these!

T: I am Dr. T!

T: Are you ready for surgery Mommy? 

T: I love Jenna's dresses!

M: Why is this guitar so huge?  Daddy record me while I sing!

No comments: