Monday, May 4, 2015

The week following the tonsillectomy (Spring Break) in photos


I blogged about this season of life HERE but didn't have the photos to go along with it. I hope you enjoy the photos!


Awww, Grandpa Daryl taking a nap... is there a little girl next to him? 


T: Yes!  I am sleeping in a nest with Grandpa Daryl!!!

T: Grandma Kathy helped me get ready for school! 

T: It sure was fun being with these two! 

The cutest bunnies I know!  Check out my dad's smile in the background!

M: Mom, I think you need to do a better job brushing my teeth! 

M: Grandpa Daryl's lap was the best place to sleep after I came home from the hospital! 


M: Grandpa Daryl needed a little rest too! 

Watching Charlotte's Web!

Lots of snuggles with Grandma Kathy!

Can you tell they were really into the movie? 

M: The bunny/fake teeth combo made the best gifts ever! 

T: I like playing with this new dough! 

T: Nests are my favorite!

T: You all sit, I will put on a show!

T: I will dance with my baby!
T: I will dance and sing!  Do you like all my skirts?  I like to wear many at the same time! 

M: I am Super Hero and a Rescue Hero at the same time!


A rare whole family photo... four faces smiling at the camera!  

T: My lips are not blue yet.

T: I think my tongue is turning blue.  

T: Does it look blue to you? 

M: I was so excited about my clown costume I had to go show Daddy right away! 

Dodgeball on David while Charissa and I cut the chicken.  

Hmmm repeated hitting...  of course they had a great time! 

M's new toy from our trip to see "two sweet boys"   He is an expert!  It is quite fun for everyone. 

No comments: