Thursday, May 7, 2015

Winter Might Be Over!


This is a fun collection of photos from the last month or two.  I will just explain as I go.  There are short sleeves, sunshine, and outdoors.  Signs that Spring is here!

I love Monday mornings!  Monday is Brandon's day off and he takes T on a bike ride with him.  It works great for both of them.  They stop at a park and T loves to play with whoever is there.  She is happy in the Burley Cart and enjoys many snacks and toys that she brings.  She also talks to Brandon non-stop.  Hilarious!

T: I am ready Daddy!

T: Peek-A-Boo!
Before M's surgery T had a bad stomach flu.  She did a lot of throwing up and is quite comfortable throwing up in the puke bowl.  She is great at it and I am so thankful.  One day I was having some cramps and mentioned that my tummy hurt.  She sprinted to the kitchen and came back with the bowl telling me to use it right away.  Too funny!

T: OK Mommy, throw up in here!

Another photo from a theme night at iGnite!  Can you guess the theme?  It was rescue hero night. M is totally decked out in Fire Fighter gear.  T reluctantly agreed to a fire hat, but she needed to also be a Princess.  She has two tutu's on under her dress!
We are Rescue Heros!  
This spring we started putting T's hair in pig tails and then in pigtail braids.  It keeps the hair out of her face and mouth.  She loves it.  This was the first day of the pigtails and she is matching her baby who also has pigtails.
T: Do you like my pigtails? 
M: Let's Go Higher.  T: I am trying! 

T: Do you like my outfit?  My inside out pants a size too small look awesome with my two skirt combo.
M: I am a strong guy! 

The kids frequently ask to fly kites.  One day about twenty minutes before dinner Brandon took them to a field by the school and they flew them a bit.  It wasn't a huge hit, but clearly the photo show the kite did make it in the air!
M: I am doing it by myself! 

The Boy With the Drum.  One of Daddy's favorite books!  You can see T's braids as well. Such a sweet photo! 

No comments: