Thursday, July 9, 2015

April Smiles!


Nothing like some Awesome April pics to bring a smile to your face this July... right?  This group of photos is quite a collection so I will write about each one.

T struggles to draw a person, but if I put a big circle at the top of a paper, she can create a pretty good person.  I drew more circles that morning and she drew Daddy with glasses in one of them.  It had never occurred to me to start the drawing for her, so her success was a pretty big deal.  Big enough that we ran over to church to show Daddy right away!
T: I drew this myself! 

T knows how to spell her name out loud.  She knows how to sing the alphabet too.  Letter recognition is not super high on her priority list, so when she put up the letters below and said it was her name, we were Very impressed. I can't remember now, but she thought the J was either an L or an I (or maybe both) so she actually got several letters up there is her mind. Also, we don't have an A.
T: See, that's my name!

Thanks to Pinterest we have tired many new recipes recently.  This was a pretty simple beef noodle recipe, but some sites said it had a real Asian taste.  T was so excited to eat food from "My China" that we decided chopsticks would be in order.  I don't think she quite got the hang of them.  Maybe children's chopsticks should be added to her next Birthday list?

T: Yum, this is food from my China!

T: See, this is how you use a chop stick! 

These two pics are from a bike ride with Brandon!  I have two wonderful little monkeys on my hands!

M: Hey, everything is upside down! 

T: Yes, I see it upside down too! 

Sometimes photos are a little random.  I think we meant to show this pic to my parents when they visited this spring... but we forgot.  They read the blog so hopefully they will still be able to help us out.
What kind of bird is this? 


No comments: