Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hungry Hungry (Human) Hippos


Both of our kids get to be a part of the awesome Wednesday night programs at our church.  T got to sneak in quite a bit younger than average this year.  Brandon went with each week for a long time and then the leaders told him she was doing great and he could feel free to get work done.  Brandon was always on site, but often scheduled meetings during this time.  It was a great set up for him and for the kids... and for ME!!!  I feel like I won the lottery, because my gig was the best (according to me).  Charissa and I got to walk together... WITHOUT kids each week!  We treasured that time walking in the cold and in the dark and sharing life together without roughly 5 interruptions a minute.

On the final night of the school year the group had Parent's Night.  We got to dance to some fun songs and play some fun games.  It was a very special night!  We played Hungry, Hungry Hippos, but with people instead of fake hippos on a board game.  It was so fun to watch the kids get into it!  We are so grateful for this wonderful ministry!


Moms and kids dancing! 


M was off in a flash!! 

M: This is harder than I thought it would be. 

M: Should I just set it down here?  T: I will help you Brudder! 

T: So what am I supposed to do?  Someone, come out and help me! 

T: Thanks for helping me Pete!

T: Hey, they keep falling out while I slide.  Is that supposed to happen? 

No comments: