Monday, July 20, 2015

T-Ball and other summer fun!


This summer our family embarked on a new journey into organized sports.  This is our first time and it has been going very well.  M is in T-ball this summer.  It meets twice a week for one hour.  M has really enjoyed the time and he has learned a lot about Baseball basics.  The kids are very fun to watch as they do all of the classic T-ball things, you know, kids laying down tired on the field, playing in the grass, passing team-mates running the bases etc.

M (on the end) practicing throwing.  (He is great at it) 


Batter Up!  Batting from a tee is not M's favorite thing.
T: I decided to lay with this baby (about 4 weeks old at the time) at T-ball.  I spread out her blanket to lay on.  She didn't need it.
T: I love to wear non-matching PJ's to M's T-ball games! 
After months of research and hours of conversation Brandon finally settled on a road bike.  It is a great bike and he can go FAST!

A dad and a bike!

M: I was just pretending to be the Statue of Liberty (AND wearing jeans!!!) 
Each Spring our church has a work day.  Brandon typically gets a lot of work done and I typically get a lot of child watching done.  This year the kids helped (at least a bit) so we all contributed in a positive way!

M: I am just prepping Eric's muscles for hauling heavy stuff. 

T: It it is fun to weed with Christine.  (Note her summer gear while other are wearing jackets) 

I got to weed and have lovely conversation with Christine!

T: Scott and I are a good raking team. 
In early June M decided he was ready to trade in his pink bike for his bigger bike.  We took the training wheels off it and once again he hopped right on and rode.  He can go so much faster with this bike.

M: Here I go!
M: I am wearing gardening gloves... just in case.

No comments: