Sunday, July 19, 2015

Watermelon Eating Park Hopping Kids!


The simple joys of summer!  One night I was in a hurry to cut up fruit and I ended up with HUGE watermelon slices.  The kids thought they were hilarious and messy.  I typically chop up the watermelon into cubes for easier eating.  It is a great thing they were wearing bibs.


T: How am I going to eat this thing? 


M: It is so big I can hide behind it. 

M: It is tasty! 
We have been having so much fun with our wonderful neighbors.  S is in-between M and T in age and gets along with them quite well.  T loves S's little brother Baby T.  We are so thankful for their friendship.  S's mom is wonderful at taking photos and sending them to me.

Bouncing Beauties!

T: I love to climb!

T: I love to slide and jump off!

Cheese!!!

No comments: