Sunday, September 13, 2015

The first flat



Brandon has become such a cyclist!  Bike talk is a daily part of our lives.  One Monday morning Brandon and T headed out on a ride.  Brandon took his Trek bike and the Burley cart.  After summer school Charissa and I went for a walk with the boys.  We didn't know that Brandon got a flat tire.  I don't typically walk with Charissa on Mondays so no one tried calling her.  Oh well. Charissa's hubby David ended up driving the patch kit up to Brandon a couple towns away.  Brandon now has patch kits on both his bikes.  He said the first change went pretty well.  Luckily they were at a park so T was able to play as they waited for the new tube etc.  They made it home safely with a story to tell.

The first few pictures are from before the flat... After you look at all of them, go back through and see the progression of T's hair.  It doesn't like to stay in pony tails and these photos prove it.

T's outfits are always pretty cutting edge.  She has a fashion sense that is all her own.  She cracks us up every day!

T: I am ready to bike.  I have shoes on my hands and feet!

T: This thing is moving too slowly. 

T: Take a picture of me Daddy!

T: Take one more as I stare into the distance, people like that!

Successful tire removal!

T: David brought Daddy a new necklace for the bike and I got to have this one! 

No comments: