Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A Princess Lives Here!


We take seemly countless photos of Sweet T and her clothing creations.  She has a style that can't be compared.  She marches to her own parade.  Today a friend was watching her and asked if she just had a lot of sugar... nope, none... that is just her!  While parenting her is NOT EASY, she does give us much to smile about when we watch the way her mind works and her actions and of course her clothing choices.

T: I needed to eat ALL the leftovers and a whole container of strawberries.  

We had friends over for a meal and fire.  It was chilly but T still wore her favorite swim suit.  She also had to bring several loads of things out with her.
T: We are ready to watch the fire. 
She never sits still for long.  She came back out with more babies and blankets and clothes and switched to a different chair.  She made her own sling out of a cloth diaper and was wearing and nursing her baby by the fire. This girl!

T: I am a good mom!

T: I can't talk, I am nursing! 

T: What?  There is nothing strange about this picture!

T woke up from nap wearing FIVE layers of dresses and skirts and slipper socks! 

Every Monday T and Brandon enjoy a bike ride to a nearby town.  T always has quite the wardrobe on their dates!
T: Sometimes I like being in a baby swing! 

T: My purse doggy likes it too! 

T: Being upside-down feels so good!

T: A mom always has a purse close by! 

Because T prefers to be naked or wearing a princess dress or swimsuit, school days are always hard.  She rejects real clothes.  The outfit below reflects a great deal of compromise.  She hoards so much in her backpack.  Thankfully we talked with her teacher about it and the teacher asked her to not bring extra stuff to school.  It worked perfectly.

T: I am ready for school! 

T: There IS room for all this in my back pack!  I need it! 

T: I will make it all fit, I promise!

HAHAHAHA!!!!  We crack up every time she carries this book around!  

T: See, I told you it would all fit.  Did you not know? 

I LOVE this picture.  Sure, her outfit is unique, but she looks so big and so strong and beautiful! 

Another day, another unique outfit!

T: Daddy picked up this plant and it was all over me!
T: I like to wear dresses around my waist and creative tops  like this one!

T: This is a fun way to ride a horse!

T: Giddy Up!

T: This feels so good!
Can I just say, Brandon and I are rocking the carefree parenting thing.  As I type this and look at the photo below, I can't believe that we let her go to school like that, but we did!  Oh T!  You make me smile!
Who knew that a baby swimsuit cover up and a sun dress would be just the outfit needed for preschool.  The socks really complete the outfit as well. 

T has a very very hard time sitting and eating.  We are working on some visual schedules, but sometimes we just have to get food in and the system breaks down.  We were sort of at the table, right?  I am so glad that T loves avocados.  She is balancing very well.  Note the backwards swimsuit!
T: I love avocado mom!

T: I got to eat a special bar at the park! 

No comments: