Monday, October 19, 2015

If I live to be almost 96...



I want to be just like this woman!  Before I go any farther, I want to say that E is still very much alive.  She might be turning 96 before long, but that didn't stop her from moving across the country to be closer to family.  I did have to say good bye to her a couple of weeks ago, but I trust she is alive and well and enjoying her new adventures in her new home and state.

When I met E I had no idea how old she was.  I imagined her to be at least ten years younger than she is.  She lives alone, drives, enjoys traveling and good food and adventures of all kinds.  E and her friends welcomed me with open arms when we moved here six years ago.  I went to lunch each month with a very lovely group of women.  E always shared the very best stories.  She has seen and experienced so much.  I am so thankful to have known E and I pray that she enjoys the next chapter of her life!

By the way, I am calling her "E" as I do for kids because I don't think she wants her real name linked to her age on the internet!  Haha!  She looks great!  She feels great! Thanks be to God!

No comments: