Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fall Favorites... Moments of Laughter and Sweetness!


After a heavy post like the Neurofeedback post, I figured you all would need some cuteness overload in your night!  Parenting my crew isn't easy, but they bring many smiles to my face! Hopefully this assortment of photos will bring a smile to yours too!

We are somewhat convinced that T has promise in the fashion industry.  She wears skirts as shirts very frequently!  She loves jewels.  She is daring with her clothing choices!

T: I am a super hero, princess, baby bird!
T: Baby wearing rocks! 

T: Princess dresses are great for parks!  I love ruling my kingdom from up high! 

T: I am ready for dance class Dad!

T: Baby A was not super excited for me to hold her.  

T: Pickle Juice is a great lunch drink! 

This fall T was able to do weekly OT at a local University.  It has been very special and we have implemented some things which have been helpful for T!
He first therapy team. 
T: This is my "tart" for the morning!  I love this "tart." 

T: Baby A is SO sweet!  *Check out another shirt creation!

This year our church had a huge Operation Christmas Child packing party!  Each little kid had a big kid buddy to help them collect supplies.  It was brilliant and lots of fun for M.  T had a hard time not shopping for herself!

M: I am glad E was my buddy!

T: Can I get one for me to keep?  For my Birthday? 

Some days our T surprises us.  She chose LONG SLEEVES and PANTS and they matched!  We decided to document this event!
T: Seriously, why are you taking a picture of this?  
This fall our family watched the whale movie "Big Miracle" and as a result, M became very interested in whales.  He even drew one in our basement!

M: This is my whale! 
The kids were not super excited to visit a sporting goods store with Brandon, but when they discovered the golf area, they didn't want to leave.

T: So how does this work anyway? 

T: Should I hold it like this and just push the ball along? 

M: I think you are supposed to hit the ball like this. 
Every week our church's midweek kid program has a costume theme.  Every week T rejects the theme and goes as a princess.  This week we told her she could be a princess cowgirl and she went for it.  M really looks the part in his outfit.  We complimented him so much on his jeans that he decided to wear them to school the next day.  He was wearing a sporty shirt with them, but he wore jeans.  Whoa!

Ready for the rodeo!

What a pair! 

My kids LOVE chicken wings and drumsticks.  A friend brought some drumsticks over for a potluck and we took some picture to prove that M was literally sucking on the bones before bed that night.  He was tired, but he couldn't stop until the flavor was gone!

M: I think I found a bit more meat. 
M: Good until the last nibble! 

No comments: