Sunday, December 27, 2015

"I love you with all my hurt."


Sometimes misspelled words speak volumes.  M's attempt to spell the word "heart" ended up being very profound. M wrote "hurt" instead of "heart."  Wow!  When our kiddos from hard places love us, they love us with all of their hurt.  It is messy friends!  I am so thankful for this picture.  In the raging and chaos I need to remember what the words on it say.  His definition of "love" is based on his hurt!

I was so proud of this sweet gesture from M.  He wrote three notes and did this without prompting.  He simply wanted to express kindness to all of us.  Wow!  I was impressed on several levels!

I wanted to include a photo in here of me wearing both kiddos.  Because they love with hurt hearts and because they hurt others because of their hurt hearts, I need to wear them both at times.  The Ergos really do help minimize the wear and tear on my back, but at times I am also physically hurting. So there you have it folks, sometimes love (earthly love that is) hurts!

M: I wrote special loves notes to everyone in my family.
Sometimes moms have to be two pouch Kangaroos.  Amazing to be holding a 3 and 6 year old and have both hands free!  

No comments: