Thursday, December 24, 2015

Opening her recital dress!


T had her first ever dance recital earlier this month.  I have divided the pictures about the recital into two posts, so tomorrow's post will show the actual recital night photos.  T's dress came the day of the recital. Her ballet shoes just arrived today (12/20) so we had to go the with back up pair I bought from Target.  Bummer. T was SO THRILLED to open her package and try on her dress.  Watching her was almost magical.

T: What is it mommy?  Are you sure I will like it? 
T: It is pink, what is it? 
Me: It is a real princess dress.  T: I want to try it one right now!  
T: I was a little excited when Mommy took it out of the package. 
T: My very own princess dress.  Can I wear it right now? 
T: Zip it up Mommy!
T: I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dress!!!

No comments: