Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Birthday Fun!

Our dear friend S turned FIVE last month!  We were all pretty excited about it.  M decided to make her a note.  He sounded everything out and drew a picture of the two of them together.  I am so thankful for the sweet friendship that they share!

She celebrated her Birthday with a party on a Saturday afternoon.  She had an open gym at a local gymnastics place.  The kids both had so much fun.  I am so thankful to my friend X being willing to take photos of the kids that day!

M: I loved swinging on the big rope.
M: I would jump right into the foam pit. 
M: I did it MANY times!
T: This car thing was super cool!
T: Hey, will someone give me a push? 
T: This guy was a good helper!
T: The rings were really fun!
T: I liked the bar too! 
The whole crew had great fun! 

No comments: