Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Snow Friends!



Well hello friends, it ha been a while.  M has had some sickness here making for a lot of sleepless nights for him and for me.  He is finally on the mend and I am able to get back to blogging again.  I realized I still have two posts of photos from Christmas time to put up... better late than never!

We finally got about an inch of fresh snow yesterday.  We have had very few snows this winter.  It is lovely to see everything fresh and white again.

As I mentioned in the Christmas post, we had Charissa and her kids over to sled and play on New Years Eve.  The boys didn't last too long outside.  They were blazing the trail in the fresh snow and getting a sledding hill to be successful is hard for kids this age.  The big boys were also caring for J (while we watched from the window).  They did a very good just with him!

 A couple days later our neighbor S came over and brought her big tube.  Brandon was outside with the kids and they all had a great time.  They were able to stay outside for quite some time.  I was impressed.

M: This is a lot of work!  Do you like the sled J? 

T: The girls hung out inside.  Did you know I used to fit into the clothes that A is wearing?

M and T: Give us a big push Daddy!

M and T:  We went really fast!

T: Let's race up the hill.  M: Wait for me T. 
T: I loved my goggles so much I wanted to try them in the snow.  It turns out they don't work that great. 

The Sledders!

T: Do you see me Daddy? 

T: Don't pick up the tube Daddy, I want it on top of me.

T: This sled goes fast and I can carry it up the hill in my teeth.

M: We decided to make a jump at the start of the hill! 

No comments: