Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Chopsticks


We decided to celebrate Chinese New Year with Chinese Food and chopsticks.  We all tried our best, but 75% of us struggled.  The Beef Lomein was excellent and has become a family favorite!

M: Maybe we should all hold the sticks like an X.
T: I think I got something in my mouth!

T: Thanks for feeding me Daddy! (Yes, same meal different outfit.)
T: I love being Chinese!
After dinner that night I decided to order the kids trainer chopsticks.  They arrived right before T's Birthday and the kids were eager to use them.  They have a lot more success with these!  My Amazon cart currently includes a pair of adult training chopsticks. I freely admit my inability to be successful with regular sticks.  My desire to learn is great.  I hope the hand guides with the trainer sticks will lead to better overall chopstick use.
T: I sometimes like to pick up the food and then drop it. 
M: This is so cool!

No comments: