Sunday, May 15, 2016

Sporty, Styling, and Political!

M has many interests!  This Spring he has been practicing for Baseball with his new bat, gloves, helmet, bases and sometimes even cleats.  Brandon came up with a creative back stop!
Ready Dad!
Last summer our family went to an amusement park and M was heartbroken that he was too short to ride a lot of the rides.  His hair was really growing long this winter and he decided to take a comb and turn it into a fro. The hair really did add 1/2 an inch to his height.  He told me he didn't want to get a cut until the end of summer.  He changed his mind a week later when we measured him and found out  he is now over 42 inches!

Can you believe how tall I am? 

We attended M's conferences this winter and were so impressed with his thoughts on being President.   I love the way he spells words!  I am amazed by how much his handwriting has improved since he wrote this!

If I were president... I would save America!

No comments: