Friday, May 13, 2016

Spring Break Open Gym Adventure


Spring Break feels like such a long time ago now.  I guess it feels that way because it was 6 weeks ago!  Whoa!  As the break was approaching I spent a lot of time on the computer researching things to do with the kids over the break.  I knew I wanted to plan something big for them to do with Brandon on Monday (his day off).  I found an awesome gym with an open gym and bounce houses.  It was quite far away.  The kids didn't mind.  They had so much fun swinging from things, jumping in the pit, making a mess playing with chalk, bouncing in the bounce houses, doing flips and so much more.  This is seriously an amazing gym!  I wish we lived closer! The kids love to be wild and T loves to bounce so it was the perfect activity! Brandon took LOTS of photos.  There were so many good ones that I am including a lot of them.  I decided I am actually not going to caption these.  If I don't caption them, they will appear together more in the blog book, and honestly, a picture says a thousand words, right?!  Enjoy!




























No comments: