Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Creative Words! Creative Art!


Wow!!!!  I was blogging the update post and I noticed that this post never published with the other set of May posts.  It is amazing to see how far T's writing has come since these photos were taken.  She has really learned a lot.  Check out my kids creativity from May :)


One day M had a bad sore throat.  He decided that he would write his responses to us since it hurt to talk.  Brilliant idea!  I asked him 1. What do you want to eat?  2. Do you want a banana smoothie? 3. Do you think we should go to the Dr?  We did end up going to the Dr. and it was just drainage from a sinus infection and he was actually on the mend!  Whew!  No strep all winter!

M: Yes, I did add the punctuation later!  

So thankful that Cheerios is gluten free.  The kids made people with their breakfast one Saturday morning!
T: I am going to eat my person!

T: Aww, he is so cute!

M: Do you like my Cheerios guy? 

T: He has extra hands to help with! 

M: This is my best camel ever!

M: LOOK at my great "2" on the top line!

T: Look and my great writing (wow she has come a long ways since then).

T: I made some "good E's" for the missionary care package. 

T: And I drew this guy!

T: This is one of my first times writing my name.  I have gotten better. I made the "a" into a person! 

No comments: