Friday, July 22, 2016

Last day of Kindergarten and the Graduation Ceremony!


M had his last day of school on June 2nd. He was so excited about his graduation ceremony, but a little bit sad to be ending his time in Kindergarten.  He had wonderful teachers.  He made great friends.  He learned so much!  We are so proud of our great son! 

First Day! 
Last Day!
First Day!
Last Day!
We arrived at the ceremony early and were able to score some GREAT (front row) seats!

T: I decided to be fancy for M's big day! 

T: Mom, let's take a selfie with my pretend mirror phone, OK? 

T: She said yes!  Yay!  Thanks mom!
T was very glad that one of her favorite big people, James, was also there!  She hit him up for a selfie as well! 
T: James, will you take a selfie with me? 
Finally it was time for the ceremony to begin!  The kids walked in just like their high school graduation will be one day! Of course I was teary... wouldn't you be?
M: I was a little embarrassed. 
A great looking bunch!
Ready to sing!
He got into it!
Waving Good-bye to Kindergarten.
Each kid got to share their favorite park about Kindergarten.  M said his was going to the Zoo!

M: I liked going to the Zoo!
After the ceremony we could get some snacks and then say goodbye to the classroom and teachers.  M had AMAZING teachers!

The wonderful Miss F. 
Incredible Ms. P.
Long-term Sub for Ms. S... Ms. L!
M: I showed everyone my desk!
The Whole Crew!
M: I am so glad that Daddy came!
We made sure to get some pics of M's buddies!
M: This is my buddy S.
M: This is another buddy named S.
M: My buddy D!
M: I really love L and E!
M: I sure am glad that H was in my class!

We decided to get a 2028 graduation shirt.  Doesn't that sound like a LONG time away?  It will be fun to see him grow into it more and more each year!

It would take all three to fill the shirt now!
School's Out For Summer!!!

Later the same day we got a special photo with our buddy L! They will attempt to wear their shirts on the last day of school each year. 
M: Don't we look great!

No comments: