Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Last Day of Pre-School!


T's school ended the week before Memorial Day.  She finished the year in true T fashion.  We had a few battles getting out the door.  She decided in early May that she needed to have her big (school) backpack available for all the junk she "needed" to haul around.  This meant she naturally needed to take her small backpack to school.  Everything would come home in a wrinkled mess.  The last day of school she insisted on bringing two babies, an animal and tired to school.  I told her she would be bringing things home but she insisted.  I snuck a reusable grocery bag into her backpack and sure enough, it came home full!  She also insisted on wearing her shirt backwards.  We allowed it!

T: Mom, I need to take them all to school!
T: See, I will figure out a way to make it all fit.

T: See the zebra nose?  I can put my school stuff in there!  Don't you think my shirt looks better backwards? 
First Day!
Last Day!
First Day!
Last Day!

No comments: