Monday, July 25, 2016

Off to the (Bike) Races!


Last summer Brandon took the kids to a bike race in a near by community.  The kids enjoyed it so much they went again this year.  They also got to go to a fire station open house with a bounce house!

M: I think I can make it over!
M: Yes!  I made it!
T: I'm at the top!
T: Here is go!

M and T:  It was pretty hard work!

T: Getting to the top felt great!
M: There sure were a lot of bikers!

A few days later the race (the racers raced for 10 days straight in different communities) was held in our community! T and I were at gymnastics, so Brandon and M decided to check out the race.

M: We were having some fun guy time!
M: Daddy got us chicken wings!
Look at all those biker!  

We had quite a view as they went around the curve. 
T and I found the guys after gymnastics.  We were able to watch and cheer together.

They were going so fast!

T: I am so glad to be sitting next to J!

T: I could really feel the wind from them.  For real!
M's tooth became extra loose after eating the chicken wing.  He was totally consumed by it the rest of the night.  Thanks be to God it fell out the following day!
M: My tooth was really wiggly.

No comments: