Friday, July 15, 2016

Posing and Playing!


Our sweet T is a big drama queen.  She loves to pose for the camera.  She also likes to dress fancy every day!  She still changes clothes many times a day, but typically only wants to wear "church dresses" as she calls them.  The funny thing about T is that she is super into girl stuff and super into getting dirty.  She love fancy clothes but has no interest in keeping them clean.  These pictures really capture the sassy, silly, and adventurous sides of our darling T.

T: How do I look Dad? 
T: Sometimes I am very sweet!
Then a few hours later after school...

T: The mulch looked like a great place to sit. 
T: Sometimes tights get dirty, it happens.  I was looking for butterflies. 

Sometimes I think that T reminds me of Dennis the Menace.  When I was a kid a new movie came out which was actually a little scary so my kids haven't seen it, but Dennis would always be riding his bike with training wheels really fast while hauling all sorts of things.  T has an old ice-cream bucket that she collects treasures in.  The treasures can be pieces of plastic, paper, glass, rocks, sticks, pinecones etc etc.  She hooks the handle to her bike handle and cruises.  She makes lots of noise and drops things as she goes. She was taking the bucket with her to the park a lot this spring.  It was really heavy.  One day she decided to dump out all her treasures.  She has not even mentioned them in two months, but they remain in our garage!

T: Can you believe I just found this stuff in our yard and at the park? 

No comments: