Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer School 2016

I am so thankful for our school district's wonderful summer school program.  The classes are so much fun.  It is run to well.  M learned so much and T got lots of practice sharing!  We really missed it this week.  Yes, that is right.  I am caught up in blogging and actually posting things that are happening recently!  Very cool! 

The last day of summer school the kids had a little program.  M's Spanish class sang a couple of their songs.  It was so fun to watch M and to see how much he really did learn.  After the program I walked T to her class and got a photo with Miss Kerry.  She has been T's main teacher since she turned 3.  T will not have Miss Kerry this year so we will have quite a transition.

We are so blessed to be in this special place!

M: This is my Spanish Class!
M: I didn't mind being pink because it was a fun part of the song. 

M: This was a fun song.
T: I don't want to sit by my name spot mom.
T: Miss Kerry is a good teacher.

No comments: